Welcome!

If you are new to Total Knee Replacement recovery I suggest that you read from the bottom up (starting July 2011). As I get further into recovery it becomes more about the new ME rather than the new KNEE! I hope you enjoy this blog and I welcome all your comments!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Legs aren't the only things I need for exercising....

I'm going to the gym first thing on Monday (if not tomorrow) to use the hand cycle (although I have one at home and could use that!) and to work on the Nautilus equipment for upper body.



Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Is that what they use on The Biggest Loser? It looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch BL so I don't know ... but it's what I have at home. The one at the gym is more like a real bike where there is a seat - and there is even a fan that blows on you.

    ReplyDelete